[nSLUG] Encrypted Emails

Paul Russell prussellster at gmail.com
Tue May 3 19:47:28 ADT 2016

Occasional Colonic Difficulties, or Colonic Difficulties, Occasionally.

This comes from so many people diagnosing me as being full of sh*t.

Why do I use gmail? It syncs with my Blackberry, and I don't have to manage
it. I use computers to be productive and to earn a few bucks. If I worried
about security I wouldn't use the internet or a phone, except for the most
vanilla of conversations.

Have a nice day.

Paul

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 2:44 PM, Mike Spencer <mspencer at tallships.ca> wrote:

> Hatem Nassrat wrote:
>
> > Its probably not important since its a public mailing list, but the gmail
> > notification bugs me, so I am sending this email out of OCD.
>
> What's OCD?  Opportunistic Complaint Dispersal?
>
> Paul Russell wrote:
>
> > I spell it CDO, so that the letters are in alphabetical order, AS THEY
> > SHOULD BE
>
> That doesn't help.  What's OCD aka CDO?
>
> <FLAME_BAIT>
>
> And what are you Linux guys doing anyhow, using gmail?  A gmail
> account is a fief held from your digital feudal lord in exchange for
> various sorts of fealty.  Is enduring nagging to encrypt your email
> part of your vassalage obligation?
>
> </FLAME_BAIT>
>
> ObLinux: Still haven't figured out how to prevent multimegabyte cp(1)
> to HD from hogging RAM, bogging down everything else.
>

> - Mike
>
> --

Paul Russell
Parade Marshall, 2016 Sackville Canada Day Parade
President, Sackville Cobequid PC Association
ZipSure.ca - Insurance In A Click
(902) 830-5043