[nSLUG] Re: Encrypted Emails

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Tue May 3 15:44:54 ADT 2016

Hatem Nassrat wrote:

> Its probably not important since its a public mailing list, but the gmail
> notification bugs me, so I am sending this email out of OCD.

What's OCD?  Opportunistic Complaint Dispersal?

Paul Russell wrote:

> I spell it CDO, so that the letters are in alphabetical order, AS THEY
> SHOULD BE

That doesn't help.  What's OCD aka CDO?

<FLAME_BAIT>

And what are you Linux guys doing anyhow, using gmail?  A gmail
account is a fief held from your digital feudal lord in exchange for
various sorts of fealty.  Is enduring nagging to encrypt your email
part of your vassalage obligation?

</FLAME_BAIT>

ObLinux: Still haven't figured out how to prevent multimegabyte cp(1)
to HD from hogging RAM, bogging down everything else.

- Mike

                                                           /V\