[nSLUG] Setting up an Thunderbird account with Sympatico on Ubuntu 14.04

Oliver Doepner odoepner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 21:01:52 ADT 2016

Frank, here is a Mozilla FAQ for your question:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/server-doesnt-use-encryption

You could try the "STARTTLS" setting for the encryption.
But maybe Bell Aliant simply does not support any encryption.

Just another confirmation of my very poor impression of that company.

--
🐭 🐮 🐱 🐵
Oliver Doepner