[nSLUG] Fwd: [atlas] Travel funding for RIPE Atlas Interface Hackathon

Daniel AJ Sokolov daniel at falco.ca
Thu Mar 10 23:36:26 AST 2016

FYI:

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Dear colleagues,

We’re excited to announce that travel funding is now available for the
RIPE Atlas Interface Hackathon!

As a reminder, the hackathon takes place 21-22 May in Copenhagen, the
weekend before the RIPE 72 Meeting. We're looking for creative thinkers
to help us develop new interfaces for RIPE Atlas - and we can now help
cover the cost of travel and accommodation for a number of successful
applicants, thanks to the generous financial support of our sponsor,
Comcast.

All of the event details and application form are available online:

https://atlas.ripe.net/hackathon/Interface/?pk_campaign=hackathon&pk_kwd=list-atlas

*The application deadline is 23 March*

We hope to see you there!

Michela and the RIPE Atlas Team