[nSLUG] which distribution of Linux should I choose?

galaxies_of_light at unseen.is galaxies_of_light at unseen.is
Wed Jul 13 14:12:55 ADT 2016

Hello, group.
I'm looking for a distribution of Linux that will work with this wifi card:

Network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM4313 802.11bgn Wireless Network Adapter (rev 01)
Subsystem: Broadcom Corporation Device 0608
Memory at f0a00000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
Kernel driver in use: bcma-pci-bridge

Any suggestions? My wifi card is currently not working with Ubuntu 15, Ubuntu 16, or Mint 17, so those are ruled out.

Thank you!

- Sparky