[nSLUG] Donate Hardware to FMM

Daniel AJ Sokolov daniel at falco.ca
Wed Jul 6 18:33:40 ADT 2016

It has been done years ago to track electronics given to "recycling". It
ended up on a landfill in Africa or something like that. I don't
remember the details, but I remember that it was tracked with something
hidden inside. And that was years ago - so today I expect it to be
smaller, cheaper, better.

BR
Daniel AJ