[nSLUG] Networking cheat sheet

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 22:32:54 ADT 2016

I have access to a plotter.  Could I get this formatted to an ANSI D (or
ANSI E if need be) format?  Right now it is three pages of pre-formatted
PDF.

It will go well with my plotted copy of your BASH and GNU/Linux Cheat
Sheet[*] (long as I find more wall space).

[*] http://bruxy.regnet.cz/web/linux/EN/bash-cheat-sheet/

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel