[nSLUG] Annoying Eastlink Notices

Gurjeet Clair gclair at espah.ca
Sun Feb 28 00:30:53 AST 2016

If its city wides DNS you are using , it could be that is still fed by
eastlink upstream. I'd start with a switch to googles DNS. However I'm
fairly certain they are doing live http JavaScript injection. I'm going to
guess its AdPhonso . You can get around this with VPN or use https
everywhere. https://www.eff.org/HTTPS-EVERYWHERE