[nSLUG] Annoying Eastlink Notices

Daniel AJ Sokolov @mobile daniel at falco.ca
Sat Feb 27 22:08:19 AST 2016

Thank you for the warning. But I had no intentions of paying. This is a scam. If you pay once, they'll try again, and it's not going to get cheaper.

Plus there's the small detail that I'm innocent. :-)

Also, the "settlement offers" expired in January, though the first notice I've ever received was on Thursday. But now they won't stop.

BR
Daniel AJ