[nSLUG] Annoying Eastlink Notices

Hatem Nassrat hnassrat at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 19:33:06 AST 2016

Also something to note there is no settlement to be paid there must be a
lawsuit first, so needless to say do not pay anything.

http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/oca-bc.nsf/eng/ca02920.html
On 2016-02-27 at 18:32, Evan Lowry wrote:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNS_hijacking
>
> I'm fairly certain, unless they've changed tactics.

That's what I've found mentioned online, but I do not use the Eastlink
DNS. So it has to be something different.

BR
Daniel AJ