[nSLUG] Talk - Introduction to Linux

Malcolm MacDonald geekymalcolm at outlook.com
Thu Feb 18 20:44:46 AST 2016

<!-- .EmailQuote { margin-left: 1pt; padding-left: 4pt; border-left: #800000 2px solid; } -->

    You can always post to Reddit.
Sent from my LG Dishwasher

------ Original message------From: David RodgersDate: Thu, Feb 18, 2016 6:19 PMTo: Nova Scotia Linux User Group;Subject:Re: [nSLUG] Talk - Introduction to Linux
For this talk I was thinking we would rely on word of mouth to get out
some new people. If we don't get more than a few new people I won't be
too disappointed. If my talk is well received by the community, I would
like to do it again with more emphasis placed on attracting new people
to the talk.

-David