[nSLUG] Talk - Introduction to Linux

David Rodgers davidfrodgers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:18:53 AST 2016

For this talk I was thinking we would rely on word of mouth to get out
some new people. If we don't get more than a few new people I won't be
too disappointed. If my talk is well received by the community, I would
like to do it again with more emphasis placed on attracting new people
to the talk.

-David

On 18/02/16 05:45 PM, Richard Bonner wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Feb 2016, David Rodgers wrote:
>
>> The primary approach that I am taking with my talk is to show potential
>> users the benefits of using Linux, and why they may want to use it.
>
> ***   As these e-mails are only going to club members, how might we get
> potential Linux users to attend? Could it be advertised to Dal students
> some how?
>
>   Richard

GPG Key ID: 69758E2E