[nSLUG] Talk - Introduction to Linux

Oliver Doepner odoepner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:48:30 AST 2016

Hi David,

Sounds good.

Have you already invited some interested newbies and/or other-OS users?

If not, some advertising will probably be necessary.
Because usually only people who already use Linux show up at the meetings.

And of course preaching / teaching to the choir is different from singing
_with_ a choir to the the un-initiated church-guests ... ;)

Cheers
Oliver

Oliver Doepner
http://oliver.doepner.net/