[nSLUG] Talk - Introduction to Linux

David Rodgers davidfrodgers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 14:43:37 AST 2016

Hello Everyone,

I'd thank everyone for your input on my talk. Valid points have been made.

The primary approach that I am taking with my talk is to show potential
users the benefits of using Linux, and why they may want to use it. I
will also include a demonstration of the Linux desktop and some of the
programs that users will most likely want to use.

I hope to see both old and new Linux users at my talk, and I will be
open to any constructive feedback I get. I hope that using your feedback
I can hone my talk and make it more effective.

-David

GPG Key ID: 69758E2E