[nSLUG] Talk - Introduction to Linux

Oliver Doepner odoepner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 12:36:26 AST 2016

Is the presentation intended to show a particular desktop environment?

I mostly use XFCE, but I would be curious to know if Gnome, KDE, or
whatever latest fashion are better suited to make former windows users
happy.

Personally I stopped advocating Linux as a desktop a while ago, because it
is simply too much work to actually make the non-geek users happy. :)

Oliver Doepner
http://oliver.doepner.net/