[nSLUG] Talk - Introduction to Linux

David Rodgers davidfrodgers at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 23:54:15 AST 2016

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your questions. Under the section about the Linux License, I
will be talking about Free and Open Source Software in general. I have
not included anything specific to the GPLv2.

In regardes to the kernel and core GNU tools; by the end of the talk I
hope to introduce Linux newcomers to some basic command line tools, and
to impart a basic understanding of what the function of the Linux kernel
is.

-David