[nSLUG] Problems on Eastlink/Citywide Communications?

Daniel AJ Sokolov daniel at falco.ca
Sat Feb 6 01:30:29 AST 2016

I think I have found the cause: It was the Linksys router running
DD-WRT. I switched it for a different Linksys router, running DD-WRT as
well, and the problems vanished.

That is odd, because I had deactivated the DD-WRT firewall and all other
things that could possibly interfere during my testing already. And I
had rebooted the device.

Now I have reactivated the firewall, disabled it again, and that seems
to solve the problem, for now.

Thank you, Joel, for your support!
Daniel AJ