[nSLUG] Problems on Eastlink/Citywide Communications?

Daniel AJ Sokolov daniel at falco.ca
Fri Feb 5 17:27:28 AST 2016

On 2016-02-05 at 16:55, Joel Maxuel wrote:
> I may have this too, I just use NoScript too much to notice.
>
> Whenever I temporarily allow all scripts, sometimes pieces of the page
> still don't show.  In that case, I switch to Chromium (where I don't
> have noscript), and the page (i believe loads)...eventually.

I have the problem on Chromium and Google Chrome and Epiphany and
Firefox and ChromeOS and Chrome on Android, and and and. I've also tried
different DNS.

If it was a browser issue, the issue wouldn't be solved by activating a VPN.

My call to Citywide tech support resuled in a promise of the higher
level calling me back, after answering a lot of irrelevant questions (Is
your caox cable screwed tightly?).

As it turns out, their tech support has no internet access.

You can't make that shit up.
Daniel AJ