[nSLUG] Problems on Eastlink/Citywide Communications?

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 16:55:33 AST 2016

I may have this too, I just use NoScript too much to notice.

Whenever I temporarily allow all scripts, sometimes pieces of the page
still don't show.  In that case, I switch to Chromium (where I don't have
noscript), and the page (i believe loads)...eventually.

Citywide as well.

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel