[nSLUG] MTP for linux and android phone

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 10:49:05 AST 2016

I will have to look when I get home, but I think I use jmtpfs to help
mount.  Your distro also may be missing the udev rule for your Moto G.

You don't need the whole file, just copypasta the Moto and bottom sections:
https://github.com/M0Rf30/android-udev-rules/blob/master/51-android.rules

I will be home late tonight, but this will give a starting look.  Hope this
helps.

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel