[nSLUG] Social meeting

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 6 10:05:20 AST 2016

Sorry you couldn't make it, Mike and Oliver.  There was a good turnout
-8 people, including our guest Nicola, from, Italy, and his friend
Sharon, from Tantallon.  Several of us had to leave before 7:30 P.M.,
but Ben had an interesting suggestion.  He was explaining to Nicola that
because our group is so loosely organized, we don't have to 'book' or
pay for a meeting room, and because Monday evening (or 5:30PM-7:30PM)
doesn't work for everyone, nothing prevents individuals from coming
earlier or later, leaving earlier or later, or even getting together
again on a different evening.  All anyone has to do is send a message
saying 'I plan to be there at ...' or 'I would like to discuss/ask/talk
about... -can anyone meet me... -and a 'club meeting' could happen.
Nicola said he expects to be in Halifax for a few more days, and Ben
suggested that if he wanted to meet others on a different evening, that
could easily happen.
Frank