[nSLUG] Website Update

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 19 00:02:36 ADT 2016

Sounds good to me too, but Mike's comment about 'below grade', while
understandable in terms of visibility, might discourage someone with
problems on stairs (crutches, wheelchair, etc.).  If I recall correctly,
the entrance closer to Inglis St. is at sidewalk level, although not
readily apparent.  That might be one of the details which could be
explained.
Frank