[nSLUG] Website Update

Richard Bonner ak621 at chebucto.ns.ca
Thu Aug 18 18:18:41 ADT 2016

On Thu, 18 Aug 2016, David Rodgers wrote:

> I would like to update the front page of NSLUG's website to:
>
>> "NSLUG meets monthly on the first of the month (or the second
>> Monday, if the first is a holiday). We host social and technical
>> events. Unless it has been announced on our mailing list; by
>> default our meeting will be a social event."

***   I agree but would like to see:

  "nSLUG meets the first Monday of every month (or the second
  Monday, if the first is a holiday). We host both social and
  technical meetings, lectures and events. Unless it has been
  announced otherwise on the mailing list, our meeting will be
  a social one."

  Richard