[nSLUG] Re: Website Update

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Thu Aug 18 17:38:20 ADT 2016

> Since we have not been keeping up this schedule, I would like to change
> it to:
>
>          "NSLUG meets monthly on the first of the month (or the
>          second Monday, if the first is a holiday). We host social
>          and technical events. Unless it has been announced on our
>          mailing list; by default our meeting will be a social
>          event."
>
> Any thoughts or comments?

For:     NSLUG meets monthly on the first of the month
Write:   NSLUG meets monthly on the first Monday of the month

A mention, not only of the location of the default social meets but
some description of the place, viz. that it's below grade and not
easily visible from the street might help.  My first time at the cafe
meet, I drove up and down the street several times looking for the
place.  (No, I don't have a phone with GPS.)

FWIW,
- Mike

                                                           /V\