[nSLUG] General Inquiry

Damien damienr74 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 22:01:21 ADT 2016

Hi all,

I read some information on the http://nslug.ns.ca website (that hasn't been
updated since the May 30 2014), so I want to make sure that the information is
still accurate.

 1. Are the meetings still on the first Monday of the month? (assuming no
    holiday). Subsequently will this month's meeting be on the 8th?

 2. Do the meeting still follow the convention of the Technical on odd months
    And Social on even months (as well as their locations)?

 3. How many people usually show up to the meetings on average?

As a side note, I think updating the website every year is probably a good
idea. I assume that the answers to 1 & 2 are both "yes"; however, I can't be
sure without asking. Further, can we help in updating the site?

Best,
Damien