[nSLUG] Citywide

Robin Murray nibor.yarrum at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 11:32:07 ADT 2016

I'm using voip over eastlink, my voip server is in Montreal (voip.ms).
The only problem I ever see is sometimes it can take up to 30 seconds
to start ringing after dialing, and I may be able to fix that if I
ever can get some time to diagnose it. There is no noticeable latency.
I even forget sometimes that it is voip.

--
Robin Murray
Hatchet Lake,