[nSLUG] Citywide

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 22:06:43 ADT 2016

I use City Wide for internet and MagicJack for VOIP.  Never experienced
latency as a problem for the phone, only lower volume (from both ends -
from what I say and to a lesser extent, what I hear from the other party).

My beef with CityWide (and I never had this problem with Eastlink, even
though they are one and the same), is that I use a VPN on a subnet (that my
HTPC attaches to), and City Wide has been systematically blocking the
server/port combinations.  Thus, I have to research new combos from the VPN
provider up to every week.

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel