[nSLUG] Citywide

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 11:20:58 ADT 2016

In my experience, VOIP =
"I'm sorry, we both started talking at the same time."

I don't understand how standard phone companies digitize
everything and do not introduce latency of 1.5 seconds, while
VOIP companies wreck conversation to the point we should
be saying "over..." at the end of each set of sentences.

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 10:42 AM, Daniel AJ Sokolov @mobile <daniel at falco.ca