[nSLUG] October Tech-Talk, Vol 622, Issue 1

Georges Rodier georges.rodier at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 18:18:14 ADT 2015

Living as I do now in what appears to be a F/LOSS wasteland, i.e., in
the Saint John, NB, area, and so unable to attend LUG meetings anywhere,
I would be most interested in any materials Corrie Watt might make
available following each session.

Hopefully,
Georges Rodier
(Still experiencing withdrawl symptoms regarding VanLUG of which I had
been a member for more than a half-dozen years.)