[nSLUG] Website Construction Tech Talk

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 16:56:05 ADT 2015

Hi Ben,
I will see if I can remember to bring my OTG cable.  Otherwise, I should be
able to adb push the file from my laptop like last time (don't forget your
charging/data cable just in case).

Frank,
I wouldn't consider Open/LibreOffice a text editor (rather a full-fledged
Word Processor), and thus would probably be counterproductive in what we
will be doing.

Kate/Gedit/Leafpad/Mousepad/Atom/Nano/Pico/Vi/Vim/Emacs (I imagine I'm
missing a lot, but you get the idea) would be a better example of what to
be familiar with (your pick).

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel