[nSLUG] Website Construction Tech Talk

Corrie CorrieWatt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 13:47:28 ADT 2015

Hi All,

The Oct.5 tech talk will be a hands-on affair: if you have a working
laptop, please bring it. Those who have no laptop to bring, I can give
you copies of all the files and notes to take home, so you can play there.

We will be looking at how HTML works, where to use it, and how not to
use it.

There will test files for you to mutilate-- sorry,format!--; these will
be available on a USB dongle. As well, there will be a paper handout
(also exists as pdf file).

Come and play tomorrow!

Regards,
Corrie

--
FOR PUBLIC SAFETY REASONS, THIS EMAIL HAS BEEN INTERCEPTED BY YOUR
GOVERNMENT AND WILL BE RETAINED FOR FUTURE ANALYSIS    :>)