[nSLUG] April Tech Talk

Corrie Watt corriewatt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 06:30:22 ADT 2015

Hi all,

Happy spring, I think...

The next NSLUG tech talk is actually more of a tech playtime. We will
mess around with more command line toys. Bring a laptop or share with a
friend. Since attachments to NSLUG messages get scrubbed, I will bring
printed notes; the pdf of the notes is available from me via email --
ask and I will send.

When: Monday April 13, 2015, at 5:30 p.m.
Where: Room 211, Goldberg CS building

(Room 211 is a conference room on the street side of the Learning Center
on the second floor near the elevators. Signs will be posted.)

See you there (unless there is a blizzard!),
Corrie

CorrieWatt at gmail.com