[nSLUG] Remote desktop tool?

Oliver Doepner odoepner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 11:26:04 ADT 2015

Hi Trina,

Maybe I missed this in your previous email:

Could you elaborate whether you want 1) pure file browsing/access, or 2)
also command-line (remote login) or even 3) full-blown remote desktop using
GUI applications?

And also important to know: Are both server and client Ubuntu? Or is one
side Windows?

Thanks
Oliver

Oliver Doepner