[nSLUG] Source for early news on security issues

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:53:05 ADT 2015

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 4:36 PM, Joel Maxuel <j.maxuel at gmail.com> wrote:
> This doesn't work?:
> http://slashdot.org/tag/security
>
> I changed my prefs to the old slashdot a while ago, maybe that has something
> to do with it.

The tag link you have is like a search for anything tagged 'security'.
It only displays a subject.  The previous one had
security as a topic and it auto refreshed.

I think what I was looking for was:

http://slashdot.org/security?source=autorefresh

That still works, but they don't provide the link to that on the main page.
I'm open to anything which may be better.  I'm interested in macro
level of stuff that involves open source, Linux and *nix.  By macro
I mean that things like Debian or Redhat security news can be
specific to only them, and not include something like major issue
with routers, CMS, etc.