[nSLUG] Source for early news on security issues

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:24:56 ADT 2015

One of the ways I found useful of getting early news on security issues
was to have a browser refreshing on the Security category of Slashdot.

Slashdot has been revamped and I don't see an equivalent feature.

What do others do to get the earliest possible news on security issues
like heartbleed, bash bug and the kind of thing you want to patch
in the next 5 minutes if possible?

I subscribe to a few things like US-CERT, but most of them are days
rather than minutes to release security news like this.