[nSLUG] For those of you interested - SUSE Lunch and Learn

Sean Rickerd srickerd at suse.com
Tue Mar 3 07:49:30 AST 2015

Hi all,

We're in the process of finding out who would be interested in joining me and my colleague for a Lunch and Learn in Halifax.

The event would be on April 21st from 10:30am to 1pm at the Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel. The topics covered would be as follows:

• Achieve zero downtime eliminating both planned and unplanned downtime
• Reclaim budget, lower operating costs and increase resource utilization
• Btrfs, live-kernel patching, clustering, Docker and release management with SUSE Linux Enterprise 12
• Enterprise virtualization with SUSE OpenStack Cloud
• Big data solutions with SUSE Enterprise Storage

If there is enough interest, we will make this a reality.

Thanks and hopefully we'll see you on the 21st of April!

Sean Rickerd
Ingénieur Commercial/Sales Engineer
SUSE
514.834.5778