[nSLUG] Give Aways

Jim Haliburton jim at on-site.ns.ca
Mon Mar 2 18:21:01 AST 2015

As I slow down my daily computer support efforts, I am cleaning out the office.

I have a large colllection of Linux Format magazine CD/DVDs that came with the
print magazine.  I have many CD/DVDs of the  UK Linux User and Developer
magazine. Also I have older manuals covering early versions of Linux, Apache
and Unix.

I will deliver these in the Halifax Peninsula area or close to the Armdale
rotary.  If anyone wants these as a reference library, I will be happy to
donate them.

These are strictly first come, first served.  They are FREE.

I can be reached by email or cell phone - 902-499-5250

Regards

Jim Haliburton

James A. Haliburton
On-Site Computer Services of Halifax