[nSLUG] Spare part giveaway - 1GB DDR2 RAM

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 09:34:53 ADT 2015

A part of my upgrade journey (written about last week), I was given a spare
stick of RAM that ended up being the wrong type.

They don't want it back, suggesting to just throw it out, so I thought it
would be better to freecycle it.

It is a Kingston DDR2 1G DIMM stick, 1.8 volts, model# KTM4982/1G.  If
interested to augment your current RAM capacity, be sure that your current
stick(s) is/are 1.8V as well (to avoid motherboard complications).

First come (first to reply), first served, and I can bring this to the next
monthly meeting.

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel