[nSLUG] MikroTik VLAN Configuration

chris thompson ct8ball at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 14:53:22 ADT 2015

Hello All,

I'm in a bit over my head here I would hate to admit. I have picked up a
Mikrotik CCR(cloud core router) and a mikrotik switch but am having one
heck of a time understanding and navigating the configuration. I need to
configure 8 vlan's on these fun things but as stated, am in over my head
with the jargon and even the terminology used on these bad-boys.

What I was hoping is I might bombard someone on here with a coffee over the
weekend for about an hour to help me out. I have done config's on other
similar devices however even after having read the forums and how-to's I'm
still just not able to grasp this.

If anyone is available please let me know, I would be indebted to you.

Sincerely,
Christopher Thompson