[nSLUG] What to do with toner cartridges?

Daniel AJ Sokolov daniel at falco.ca
Sun Jan 18 01:40:41 AST 2015

Thank you, Frank. I found this on their website:
http://www.maritimetoner.ca/our-products.html

"Getting your empty toner cartridges back helps us reduce the cost of
toner cartridges for our customers. If you are not currently a client of
ours, but have toner cartridges you wish to dispose of, we can pick them
up free of charge.

Occasionally, We Will Offer a Nominal Fee For Empty Cartridges
Occasionally, during periods of low supply, we will offer a nominal fee
for empty cartridges that you may inquire about."

FYI
Daniel AJ