[nSLUG] Inexpensive decibel meter for a project?

Michael Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 16:45:04 AST 2015

One of the lower-end Gumstix boards might work
(http://www.gumstix.com/ for the hardware, http://www.gumstix.org/ for
the open source project).

You'd need the CPU board and a daughtercard for your I/O.

The boards I own cost quite a lot more than $100.00, but they were
their high-end options when I bought them.  You don't need all the I/O
that I've got.
Michael David Crawford, Consulting Software Engineer
mdcrawford at gmail.com
http://www.warplife.com/mdc/

   Available for Software Development in the Portland, Oregon Metropolitan
Area.