[nSLUG] Inexpensive decibel meter for a project?

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 8 15:29:24 AST 2015

Joel, if you want to let another group in on this, you might copy the
Halifax Computer Club:
    HCC <hcc at chebucto.ns.ca>
They (we) aren't limited to Linux, although some of us use any or all of
the hardware and software -Linux, Windows, Apple, Rasberry, Arduino,
etc.  There are also ham radio people, who might be able to help with
the sound measuring, etc.  Three of us from the group that met at
Uncommon Grounds Monday evening past (Richard, Trina, Frank) are also
members of HCC, which meets on the last Wednesday of the month   Guests
are welcome, if you care to drop in.  We haven't updated the Meetings
web page from December (it says 'No meetings this month' referring to
December) but the January meeting is scheduled - refer to:
    http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

Frank Geitzler