[nSLUG] Inexpensive decibel meter for a project?

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 14:04:01 AST 2015

Thanks again Dave,

I found comparable products on Amazon.ca and forwarded them off to my lead
on this project.  I thought about this while looking up an Arduino
solution, and that is to even if you build one on the cheap, you would
still need to buy (or borrow) a decibel meter to calibrate it.

We will see what Karen comes back with - the <30dB hole might not even be a
problem, and we could use similar to what you initially pointed out.

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel

 - Ronan Harris / Mark Jackson