[nSLUG] Inexpensive decibel meter for a project?

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 13:34:12 AST 2015

Windows drivers are okay, even preferred, as that is the kind of ecosystem
at the hospital.

Sensitivity might be an issue as the literature suggests optimum sleeping
decibels is no more than 25 to 30 dB where this one starts at 30 dB.
Something that has a low end of 20 and a top of say, 100, is probably where
we want to be.

Finally, I do notice as with this posting, that they may not ship to Canada.

Thank you for giving me another twist in my scope though.

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel

 - Ronan Harris / Mark Jackson