[nSLUG] Tech Talk March?

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 28 18:07:28 AST 2015

Corrie, I haven't seen any announcement lately -is there a Tech Talk
scheduled for this coming Monday night, will it be a Uncommon Grounds
evening, or are we snowed out again?  If I understand the weather
forecast correctly, we are expecting 10 cm of snow (3 or 4 inches to us
oldtimers) sometime Monday.  If a Tech Talk is scheduled, has anyone any
idea about parking around Dal. with all the snow and ice at the moment?
Frank Geitzler