[nSLUG] Fwd: Breaking! Big Brother comes to Canada...

Michael Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:39:27 AST 2015

I'm not Canadian - I'm a US citizen - but I lived in Canada for
several years, with the intention of becoming a Canadian citizen
someday.

Among the reasons I am back in the United States is that I feel I can
do better at solving my mother country's problems, than I could
Canada's.

My ex-wife Bonita Hatcher is a proud Canadian patriot, as well as very
much an environmentalist.

Just now I came across a post at Reddit, by an American citizen who
now resides in an Arab Spring country.  What he has to say is quite
disturbing:

http://np.reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/1fv4r6/i_believe_the_government_should_be_allowed_to/cd89cqr

Mike
Michael David Crawford, Consulting Software Engineer
mdcrawford at gmail.com
http://www.warplife.com/mdc/

   Available for Software Development in the Portland, Oregon Metropolitan
Area.