[nSLUG] Fwd: Breaking! Big Brother comes to Canada...

Robin Murray nibor.yarrum at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:39:18 AST 2015

If you search on "Australia spy" and "New Zealand spy" you will see
similar laws being pushed through in those countries too, and likely
many others in the West. Is it because each country's government is
being altruistic and wants to protect its citizens against the bad
guys, or is it that the same unseen puppet masters above them are
pressuring the governments to push these bills through?

Real terrorists usually are small groups with relatively limited
resources. Governments gone rogue are terrorists with the force of
police and military at their disposal (for which you are paying).
Which do you fear most?

--
Robin Murray
Hatchet Lake,