[nSLUG] Tech Talk Feb 2 Canceled due to incipient Snow Storm

Trina Conrad trina.hanson79 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 16:12:52 AST 2015

Hello all,

I agree with Corrie in regards to cancelling the talk for this month.  See
below for the warning that is on the Environment Canada website for Nova
Scotia for Monday and Tuesday:

http://weather.gc.ca/warnings/report_e.html?ns1#903322101324676887201502010506

Corrie, I would say reserve the room for next month and we will keep our
fingers crossed for better weather. :)

Trina