[nSLUG] Thunderbird and line wrap control

Vlado Keselj vlado at dnlp.ca
Fri Dec 4 07:34:14 AST 2015

Just a comment on my on email:  The experiment succeeded, in the
sense that alpine behaves the way I wanted, since none of the paragraphs
are flowed.

The second remark: After reading the starting email of the thread,
I realized that the issue was different than what I assumed.  Actually, it
may have been something opposite: you seem to *want* to have flowed text.
At least you have new keywords to search for "flowed text".  It seems that
the following page has some relevant discussion:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Plain_text_e-mail_(Thunderbird)#Flowed_format

Regards,
Vlado