[nSLUG] Thunderbird and line wrap control

Jack Warkentin jwark at bellaliant.net
Thu Dec 3 16:59:08 AST 2015

Hi D G

I don't use Icedove for email, instead I use the "Mail & Newsgroups"
component of Iceape (Debian's version of Seamonkey). I have absolutely
no trouble inserting newlines wherever I want them.

I have found that I like the user interfaces of Iceape/Seamonkey much
better than those of Firefox and Thunderbird. They provide more control.
I guess I just got used to the old Netscape Navigator user interfaces.

Jack